Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Feedback from MAGIC retail tradeshow

VOX SACRA just got back from presenting the brand at MAGIC, the largest retail tradeshow. Here are a few comments by people who came to the booth. Also, check out the gallery for pictures of our booth.



"It's something new, aspiring even, I see it going really far"
-Charm

charmsupermodel@aol.com



"It's like a oasis of bright shining light, as I walked by I felt so refreshed and peaceful. It is not a mirage it’s real like a beautiful oasis."

"Why should we as Christians have fear and suppress the knowledge of Christ, there is nothing to censor"

"If God is the creator, he allows his creation to share that gift. Creativity is how we reflect God"

-Deanna Westendorf
Deanna@picomfgsales.com



"In Detroit I hear about a murder every single day, I don't let it hold me down, I won't let it hold me down. As a Christian I can relate with what Vox Sacra is doing, opening conversation about Christ through clothes is powerful. Jesus has a bad name and he needs cool people that are believers to represent him"

"Man made laws make man lost"

-Kraig Love
kraiglove@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home